[afro-nets] Africa fooled on Mosquito/Malaria Control? (3)

Africa fooled on Mosquito/Malaria Control? (3)

Dear Wiketye,

This is brilliant thinking and we should keep this in mind so
that we can actually implement it through any new projects and
while contemplating new interventions. Could I suggest that we
form a small team to actually analyse the policy formulation and
evidence for the current policies so that we can critically ar-
gue for the environmental component. Who would be interested?

Dr. Andrew Y Kitua MD, PhD
Director General
National Institute for Medical Research
Ocean Road, P.O.Box 9653, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255-22-2130-770/2131-864
Fax: +255-22-2130-660/2131-864
mailto:akitua@hotmail.com