[afro-nets] Indian Company to Make Generic Version of Flu Drug...(2)

Indian Company to Make Generic Version of Flu Drug...(2)

Dear Sir,

I read the mail with great curiosity. I think then there is hope
for managing the worst symptoms and signs of the Avian flu as it
is stated. If this plan and commitment of the Indian Company to
make a Generic Version of Flu Drug Tamiflu works, countries in
South Asia especially will be benefited in need.

Thanks to Mr. Claudio Schuftan to inform such timely event which
has encouraged us, the public health workers in the region.

Regards,

Dr. Shamim ul Moula
Dhaka, Bangladesh
mailto:shamimul.moula@gmail.com