[afro-nets] Mosquito/Malaria Control (44)

Mosquito/Malaria Control (44)
-----------------------------

Derek, don't bother talking sense to some people we all tried
and failed... but you can tell from the signature at the bottom
of the page what the person does... "as in occupation wise" and
why he speaks like he does and insists on the things he does.

Any way... I hope he finds someone to use his services since
President Bush has just offered large amounts of cash to be used
in the management of malaria and its vectors and I bet there
will be some spent on spraying though I bet it will not be on
large scale "farm style" spraying but on IRS, which all sensible
science oriented people also support.

Isaac Kigozi
mailto:kigoziisaac76@yahoo.co.uk