[afro-nets] MDs from Bangladesh are willing to join... (3)

MDs from Bangladesh are willing to join any medical team (3)

Dear All,

Also I can organise for Medical doctors who could be willing to
offer their relief services to the victims of the earthquakes.
So in case doctors are needed you can contact me here in Tanza-
nia by mail or by phone and I will offer my services.

Regards,

Dr. Hamisi A. Kigwangalla
Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences,
P.O.Box 65007,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mobile: +255-744-636-963

Chairman, International Steering Committee, ISCA
(http://www.isca.freehomepage.com) and
Founder and Executive Director,
PEERCORPS TRUST FUND (Tanzanian ISCA organising chapter)
mailto:hamisi75@yahoo.com