[afro-nets] RFI: Lack of donors coordination on HIV and AIDS

RFI: Lack of donors coordination on HIV and AIDS response: bad
practice example

Dear Colleagues,

I am coordinating a study on donors' coordination on HIV & AIDS
response in Kenya, with a particular focus on the application of
the "three ones principles". However, I am looking for some ar-
ticles documenting donors' bad practices in donors' coordination
in the HIV and AIDS response for other countries. There are a
lot of documents on strategies to achieve good coordination and
fewer case studies on good practices. Unfortunately, none on the
lack of coordination, as far as I know.

I would like to ask whether you could provide me with any re-
source or article.

Best and thanks in advance for any help.

Iacopo Viciani
mailto:i.viciani@actionaidinternational.it