[afro-nets] RFI: Child with constant cough (7)

RFI: Child with constant cough (7)
----------------------------------

Dear Ntobeko Ncube,

I am referring this to my great friend Dr. Dez Paul and I also
suggest you bring this child for Nutritional Counselling to "The
Centre" whether she is HIV+ or not she is clearly malnourished
and the advice we give will definitely help her to increase her
immunity and prevent allergies. I also suggest she is tested as
the mother may have been in the window period and if we know her
status early on she can be treated correctly. I hope this helps.

Lynde Francis
Harare, Zimbabwe
mailto:centre2@africaonline.co.zw