HIV/AIDS

For those professionals working on integrating family planning
and HIV prevention and treatment, you are invited to visit the
prototype of a new web-based resource tool at www.fpandhiv.org

Please enter your user name as: fpandhiv
Please enter the password as:   infoinfoinfo

The Family Planning and HIV/AIDS Integration site consists of
over 300 articles, Powerpoint presentations, and materials about
family planning and HIV/AIDS integration selected by a subject
matter expert. The browse subjects, search mechanism, and con-
tent were designed in collaboration with researchers and others
working on integration. Feel free to use this prototype in your
work, submit materials for inclusion, and pass it on to others.

Please note this site is a prototype and we are now in the proc-
ess of evaluation. Links to an on-line survey form can be found
at the top right-hand column of the home page. We invite your
comments to improve this resource. You can also reach the survey
at:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224LYM4DNFG

After evaluation, we will incorporate comments and remove the
need to log-in to access the site.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Stephen M. Goldstein
Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
111 Market Place, Suite 310
Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
Tel: +1-410 659-6300
mailto:Sgoldste@jhuccp.org