[afro-nets] RFI: Offer to participate in a Youth Conference (2)

RFI: Offer to participate in a Youth Conference (2)

Dear Luhanga,

Thank you for your mail. This is 100% scam, I cannot count the
number of similar e-mails I have received in my mailbox. Many
unsuspecting people have been conned in a similar way. In real-
ity this conference does not exist, they will always indicate
contact as Tel./Fax, yahoo e-mail addresses etc. When you ever
try to dial their phone numbers they are always on fax mode.
They will always ask you to transfer money by western union etc.

For your information your name "Luhanga" means "GOD" in my local
language here in Uganda.

Yours,

Albert Kunihira
Country Director & Peace Ambassador
The Africa Youth Ministries
P.O. Box 20029, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256-71-200009/75-200009/+256-39-200009 Office
Fax: +256-41-251060
mailto:admin@aymu.org  or
mailto:Albert@aymu.org