[afro-nets] RFI: Offer to participate in a Youth Conference

Authentication of a sponsorship offer to participate in a youth
conference

Dear all,

My younger brother has been selected to participate in the world
youth conference in February 2005 by a Christian Organisation
whose details are not clear. The General Secretary of the Or-
ganization, according to the letter of offer, is a Mr. Tonny
Jefferson. I am writing if members have know of a youth confer-
ence that will take place in Washington D.C. from 30th January
to 4th February. Thereafter the conference will take place in
Dakar, Senegal from 9-14 February, 2005.

Could this be real?

Thanks,
Misheck Luhanga, Bsc MPH
University of North Carolina Project
Private Bag A-104
Lilongwe, Malawi
Cell:+265-8-340-599
Tel: +265-1-755-056/01 750 610
Fax: +265-1-755-954
mailto:gomeluhanga@yahoo.co.uk

[From the moderator: we had similar enquiries last October and
realized that these offers were part of the latest scam to make
participants pay the organisers money who then disappear with
it.
For more information see:
http://www.419legal.org/alerts/conference_alert.htm
D.N. Mod.]