will have to pay for their own travel.

Date: February 1, 2005
Venue: HIV/AIDS Resource Cenetr, 11 Emenike Street, Mile two
Diobu Port Harcourt
Time: 9.00am.

We will send out Invitations to applications considered eligi-
ble. Individuals without invitation letters will not be allowed
in, as we have very limited space at the venue. Applications
have been extended to Friday January 28. We will send out invi-
tations by Saturday. Send your profile to
mailto:devpartnership1@hotmail.com if you are interested in at-
tending.

For more information, please call: 08055182526.

--
The purpose of the roundtable is to engage young leaders in the
review of the WPAY and reflect on progress made with its imple-

The session will focus on the five thematic areas of DPI's ac-
tivities which are: Education for all, Environmental Sustain-
ability, Employment/ Entrepreneurship, ICT for development and
Reproductive Health/HIV Prevention.

Young leaders in Nigeria who are interested in attending should
please send their brief profile on/before January 25. Please
note that only those who receive invitations will be allowed
into the venue.

Look forward to meeting you there.

Dabesaki Mac-Ikemenjima
Director, Development Partnership International
mailto:dabesaki@yahoo.com