[afro-nets] FAAN HIV/AIDS Awareness Campaign (7)

FAAN HIV/AIDS Awareness Campaign (7)
------------------------------------

Hi Mr Falobi,

Thanks for your concern.

Mails like this is motivating to our worthy humanitarian club.
However our club has as its Grand Patron Mallam Isa Yaguda the
Minister of Aviation, M.G. Umar, the managing director of FAAN;
Dr M Kukoyi the general manager aviation clinic; the Director
General Nigeria Meteorological Agency, etc. we have also been
involved in a lot of projects in FAAN.

Please send a newsletter or bulletin.

We are gathering materials for our next publication [women
HIV/AIDS - the facts.]

You may wish to send a mailing address to us.

Thank you,

Ben K. Nnabue
Chancellor, FAAN HIV/AIDS AWARENESS CLUB
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Headquarters, Ikeja Lagos
Tel.: 01 4973335/6 ext.4124,4042
mailto:faan_hiv_aids@fastermail.com