[afro-nets] Looking for research reports on HIV-related stigma and discrimination

Looking for research reports on HIV-related stigma and discrimination

Could any one who has information on research carried on stigma
and discrimination kindly send it to me or direct me to a link.
I need to put together a literature review on the issue with a
view to supporting interventions in this area.
My e-mail is <mbmavuso@nercha.org.sz>

Thanks,

Marjorie Mavuso
Swaziland