[afro-nets] Impact of Christian Medical Professionals on HIV/AIDS pandemic

Impact of Christian Medical Professionals on HIV/AIDS pandemic

In four weeks time the Botswana Christian Medical and Dental
Fellowship is going to have the first workshop where our input
on 'The Impact on HIV/AIDS pandemic as Christian Medical Profes-
sionals' will also be addressed.

So kindly, we would be grateful if you share us your view, even
if one or two sentence... as to how Christian Medical Profes-
sionals may bring impact on the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Suggestions
on practical terms would be highly appreciated.

Thanks on anticipation...in Him,

Dr. Tefera Agizew
Gaborone, Botswana
mailto:teferast@yahoo.com