[afro-nets] RFI: Unpublished work on TB screening methods

RFI: Unpublished work on TB screening methods

I am reviewing the literature about screening for tuberculosis
for SIMRAC (The South African Safety in Mines Research Advisory
Committee). I would be grateful for any information that has NOT
been published. In other words, you may have carried out a sim-
ple study using serial weights or questionnaires, but never got
around to publishing your findings. Or you may know someone who
has done this. I would be grateful if you would share any infor-
mation with me for this review.

Regards,

Brendan Girdler-Brown
mailto:hsct@icon.co.za