AFRO-NETS> Introducing The Supply Initiative (3)

Introducing The Supply Initiative (3)
-------------------------------------

Dear Meghan and Friends,

Hello and great to hear from you, albeit on a sobering topic! I
have just corresponded with Hezekiah Nyaranga of the CBO Reachout
in Kisumu, Kenya, and he was discussing the lack of medicines for
the almost-500 orphans Reachout is helping, so I will post your
note to several listservs and am sure that you will get a number
of stories on this vital topic. This is certainly being discussed
at the ICASA, too, though translating discussion into action--and
then action into meeting the need (as there is actually a lot of
amazing and invaluable action by a number of groups on this sub-
ject) -- is the real challenge.

With many thanks for your own concern and actions in this regard,
and looking forward to working with you on this.

All best wishes,
Janet Feldman
mailto:kaippg@earthlink.net