AFRO-NETS> RFI: Correspondence MPH Courses (8)

RFI: Correspondence MPH Courses (8)
-----------------------------------

Dear Yohannes,

I am pleased to know you. My name is Cynthia, and I am a medical
doctor from Indonesia. Currently I am taking a MPH course in
Northern Territory University joint with Menzies School Health of
Research in Darwin-Australia.

It is a good course compared to the others in Australia. Could be
the one that you might consider. But you need to come to Darwin
for 1 week for the residential course each semester. If you can't
make it, it still can be negotiated with the Univ. considered you
are living quite far from Australia.

Please let me know if you are interested with this course, so I
can give you further information about this course.

Regards,
Cynthia Pattianakota
mailto:Cynthia_Pattianakota@fmi.com