AFRO-NETS> RFI: Child Protection and Child Rights

RFI: Child Protection and Child Rights
--------------------------------------

Dear Afro-netters,

I am carrying out a study on implementation of child rights in
Kenya with specific reference to health and education, I would be
interested to know how other countries in the region have gone
about this, the structures put in place, experiences and lessons
learnt. Does anyone know where I can access this information? I
shall be grateful for your assistance.

Thank you.

Beatrice Asienwa
Development Consultant