AFRO-NETS> 13th ICASA: Satellite Session - Skills Building: M&E and CRIS (2)

13th ICASA: Satellite Session - Skills Building: M&E and CRIS (2)

Dear Geoff,

I am a Paediatrician and lecturer in Harare, Zimbabwe and would
love to attend this workshop but I do not have sponsorship. Would
you be able to forward electronic versions of the modules and
proceedings of the workshop?

Regards,

Mutsa Dangarembizi
mailto:mdanga@mweb.co.zw