AFRO-NETS> Volunteers needed: Child To Youth Outreach Foundation Uganda

Volunteers needed: Child To Youth Outreach Foundation ­ Uganda

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your messages that you send to us. We commend you all
for the good work that you do.

?Child To Youth Outreach Foundation ­ Uganda? is an AIDS service
organisation based in Eastern Uganda. We would like to get in
touch with people who are interested in volunteer work to come
and work with us in our organisation, it is in this light that we
think you might be of help and link us to such people as the need
on the ground where we work is great.

Thanks in advance for your help and we would be happy to hear
from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Edwards Kizito
Director
Child To Youth Outreach Foundation ­ Uganda
P.O.Box 1796, Jinja, Uganda
mailto:cyorf_uganda@yahoo.com
http://www.childtoyouthf.org