AFRO-NETS> RFI: Funding opportunities for PMTCT study

RFI: Funding opportunities for PMTCT study

Dear colleagues,

I need your assistance.

My colleagues and I would like to carry out a non-clinical study
on Prevention of Mother to Child HIV Transmission (PMTCT) in
Uganda. We are seeking funding to the tune of 50,000 US Dollars
or more. Does any one of you know any organisation that currently
has a call to fund or can fund such a study?

George Kivumbi
Makerere University Medical School
Uganda
mailto:kivumbi@chdc-muk.com