AFRO-NETS> RFI: School eye screening (2)

RFI: School eye screening (2)
-----------------------------

Dear Muhsin,

I know that Dr. Shillio at KCMC did a study on refractive errors and
she used school children as the subjects so you may find it useful to
contact her (sorry I don't have her contact details) or contact Dr.
Paul Courtright.

Otherwise Dr. Naidoo (I can give you his e-mail address if you need).
He is a senior lecturer at a University in Durban - South Africa. He
has done some studies on this area.

Regards,

Frank Magupa
mailto:optonews_africa@hotmail.com