AFRO-NETS> DLHA E-Health and Dev. News #2 - Congratulations!

DLHA E-Health and Dev. News #2 - Congratulations!

Dear Dr. Odutola,

DatelineHealth-Africa growth is excellent--congratulations! The new
format and enlarging content make DLHA ever more competitive as a
place we need to go for in-depth Africa health news and commentary.

Best to you and staff.

Gary Merritt
Arlington VA, USA
mailto:cgarymerritt@yahoo.com