AFRO-NETS> New web site on FGM

New web site on FGM
-------------------

Dear colleagues,

What is FGM?
How are social context and FGM linked?
What approaches exist for combating FGM?
What does the GTZ FGM sector project do?
What is the situation in individual countries, which initiatives are
supported by the GTZ sector project?

You can find answers to these questions on our updated and comprehen-
sively redesigned website:
http://www.gtz.de/fgm

In the "Publications" section, you can download all our publications
and access a collection of papers, links and videos - accompanied by
helpful comments. The fact sheets from our popular FGM information
pack can be downloaded from the corresponding country or theme pages.

The "News" box on the homepage provides details of events and new ma-
terials or modules from partner countries.

If you are missing any information, or if you have any comments or
ideas, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Emanuela Finke
Sector project
"Promotion of Initiatives to End Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)"
Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH
Postfach 5180
65726 Eschborn, Germany
Tel: +49-6196-79-1579
Fax: +49-6196-79-7177