AFRO-NETS> Invitation to Join us for Malaria Case Presentation and Assessment

Invitation to Join us for Malaria Case Presentation and Assessment

Dear All,

We are doing an assessment of the use of ICTs for an African based
case presentation in Malaria in association with the University of
Oxford eLearning in Global Health for Africa. Please join us on ei-
ther the internet at http://www.ihn.info or on your WorldSpace re-
ceiver on 12 August. The WorldSpace broadcast will be on the EduTest
Channel from 5:30 pm (London, Lagos), 4:30 (The Gambia), 6:30
(Europe, Johannesburg, Harare), 7:30 pm (Kenya, Tanzania) - (check
local times at http://www.timeanddate.com). The internet version can
be viewed anytime of day from 12 - 19 August at http://www.ihn.info

Further information, articles, the audio, slides and assessment ques-
tionnaire will also all be available at http://www.ihn.info from 12
August. We hope you are able to join us - please contact me with any
questions.

Many thanks,

Harry McConnell, MD FRCPC
Director