AFRO-NETS> Information assistance offered (2)

Information assistance offered (2)
----------------------------------

Dear Mr Ahmed Saleem,

I would encourage you to join South Asia Public Health Forum
http://www.geocities.com/saphf

Let me know if you or your colleagues would like to join.

Regards,

Dr Rana Jawad Asghar
Program Manager Child Survival, Mozambique
Provincial Coordinator Sofala Province, Mozambique
Health Alliance International, Seattle, WA, USA
http://depts.washington.edu/haiuw/

Coordinator South Asian Public Health Forum
mailto:jawad@alumni.washington.edu
http://www.DrJawad.com