AFRO-NETS> Information assistance offered

Information assistance offered
------------------------------

Dear All,

I am a Pakistan based Public Information professional/Journalist and
working with Population Council (Pakistan Office) as senior communi-
cation officer. I am pleased to offer my assistance to all the group
members with reference to seeking any information about Pakistani
health, population, gender, social, cultural, and economic issues.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ahmed Saleem
Senior Communication Officer
Population Council