AFRO-NETS> Global Music Festival 2004 against AIDS

Global Music Festival 2004 against AIDS
---------------------------------------

Dear Madam/ Sir,

On March 19 - 21, 2004 we are organizing a global music festival
against AIDS - One World Beat 2004 - and would like to invite you to
participate.

The festival is a network of local events around the world. Musicians
of all styles and levels unite to make a difference with their music.
In One World Beat 2003 over 500 artists performed in 50 events in 16
countries, with a live webcast from Sydney, interviews over satellite
radio and many more great events. One World Beat 2004 is officially
backed by UNESCO and hundreds of musicians will participate.

Our focus for next year's edition will be on raising awareness about
AIDS and funds for the orphans of this terrible disease. Our goal is
to unite musicians and AIDS help organizations around the world to
make a difference together.

For more information see: http://www.OneWorldBeat.org

Thank you for your time and interest and looking forward to hearing
from you.

Sincerely,

Andy Treichler
Director