AFRO-NETS> RFI: Top programs in international health system development (3)

RFI: Top programs in international health system development (3)

Maybe interested people could check our program? It is for others to
judge whether a program is "top" or not, but we get fairly good feed-
back from former students, and they seem to get good jobs after
graduation.

Our program is not a pure Masters/PhD in health systems, but it does
indeed cover most aspects of primary, district and hospital health
systems, including health information systems, evaluation methodol-
ogy, mental health systems and a lot more. We have very many appli-
cants every year, and take up 20 new students annually for our 2 year
M Phil in International Community Health. We have sponsored seats for
people from developing countries, but as we get some 300 applications
annually, chances are not too good. Self paying students are welcome.
Here there is also a Masters in health administration, but unfortu-
nately this only runs in English.

Johanne Sundby
M.Phil in International Health
University of Oslo, Institute of Community Medicine
Post box 1130 Blindern
N-0318 Oslo, Norway
mailto:johanne.sundby@samfunnsmed.uio.no
http://www.med.uio.no/ism/inthel/