AFRO-NETS> Condom breakage & failure (5)

Condom breakage & failure (5)
-----------------------------

My Dear and Respected Mary Jabulani,

There was nothing in my post, and nothing in my position, that indi-
cated that I believe condoms should not be accessible. I firmly be-
lieve that condoms are better than nothing if the person decides to
not abstain or not be monogamous, but to play STD roulette (like Rus-
sian Roulette) with his life and the life of the partner. The condom
may save the STD gambler that one time, but like with the odds at Las
Vegas, the odds are in favor of the STD, not the STD gambler.

Peace,
Ron Tyler
mailto:oldservant8@yahoo.com

--