AFRO-NETS> RFI: Global Gag Rule

RFI: Global Gag Rule
--------------------

Hello:

I am a graduate student at Western Washington University in the
United States. I am currently researching the impact, if any, that
the re-enactment of the "Global Gag Rule/Mexico City Policy" (which
withholds U.S.-government-based funding from family planning organi-
zations that provide abortion-related services) has had on access to
contraceptives and reproductive services. I am also very interested
in the impact that this policy may have on the dissemination of HIV
information/education.

Through e-mail, I am trying to contact agencies and individuals that
are involved in these services. Have you or your organization been
affected by this policy, and if so, would you be willing to fill out
a brief questionnaire? If not, do you have any suggestions/contact
names/e-mail addresses of individuals or organizations that may have
been affected by the Global Gag Rule or know about its effects?

I appreciate your assistance!

Thank you,
Linsay Reece-Evans
mailto:reecel@cc.wwu.edu