AFRO-NETS> Who should administer the global AIDS fund?

Who should administer the global AIDS fund?

Hello,

I find the question asked by Nigeria-AIDS excellent. But I must say
that I am hesitating and would like to hear arguments before voting.

Online Survey: http://www.nigeria-aids.org

<<Who should administer the global AIDS fund proposed by UN Secre-
tary-General Kofi Annan?

        * IMF/World Bank
        * The UN secretariat
        * WHO/UNAIDS
        * An independent board appointed by the UN Secretary-General
        * Representatives of global civil society>>

Christian Labadie
mailto:CLabadie@t-online.de