AFRO-NETS> 'International Family Planning Perspectives' on CD-ROM (2)

'International Family Planning Perspectives' on CD-ROM (2)

Dear All

We are delighted to see so many people have requested free copies of
our CD-ROM. However, some of the contact information posted
in the first message is incorrect.

To request a free copy of the CD-ROM, people should go directly to
the web site http://www.agi-usa.org/cd_rom/, where they can fill out the order
form.

Please email Karen Schmidt with any further questions.

Karen Schmidt
Editorial Assistant
mailto:KSchmidt@agi-usa.org