AFRO-NETS> Volunteer Organization in Ghana - new web site

Volunteer Organization in Ghana - new web site

Dear friends,

VOLU - the Voluntary Workcamps Association of Ghana is excited to an-
nounce its new website at http://www.volu.org. VOLU is a nongovern-
mental organization based in Accra, Ghana that organizes 3-4 week
voluntary work camps, with both Ghanaian and international volun-
teers. We build schools and community centres, plant trees in defor-
ested areas, organize AIDS education campaigns, and more. We feel
that it is imperative that NGOs and other organizations involved in
these important social, economic, and environmental issues in Africa
get to know and share ideas with each other, as this will benefit Af-
rica as a whole. We would very much appreciate it if you visited our
site and, if possible, put a link to our website, which we would fol-
low with a link to your site. Also, feel free to forward information
about VOLU or the new website to anyone you know who might be inter-
ested. If you would like more information on VOLU or its work camps,
please visit http://www.volu.org or e-mail me at this address.

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,

Sasha Lezhnev