AFRO-NETS> RFI: Adverse effects of impregnated bed nets (7)

RFI: Adverse effects of impregnated bed nets (7)

Dear Sir,

A colleague of mine sent a copy of your article or comment concerning
the adverse effects of insecticide-impregnated bednets (IIBs). Two
years ago or so I sent a preliminary study-outcome of comprehensive
neuro-behavioral and neurological effects of IIBs to a London-based
journal of tropical medicine and health and I was lambasted by a re-
viewer who, I suspect, was not really interested in the health of the
Africans, but a mere impostor. It is very important that my paper is
published now that people are expressing the same concern.

Yours sincerely,

E Anyanwu
USA
mailto:eanyanwu@hotmail.com