AFRO-NETS> RFI: Source for white mosquito netting (4)

RFI: Source for white mosquito netting (4)

Dear Lisa Minotti and others,

With due respect to your information regarding supplies of white bed
nets, I am not sure the army surplus dealer you suggest will be prop-
erly geared for complex malaria programs in Africa.

Allow me to take this opportunity to draw attention to our own com-
pany, where below web links will give you all further information.

Of special interest is our PermaNet(tm) impregnation that lasts for
the lifetime of the bed net without any re-impregnation.

Please feel free to come back with any further questions.

Best regards,

Torben Vestergaard
Director of Development
Vestergaard Frandsen Group
Tel: +45-75-503-050
Fax: +45-75-503-044
mailto:tvf@vestergaard-frandsen.com
http://www.vestergaard-frandsen.com
All our web sites are now available: en español, en français & in English.
Please have a look under:
http://www.PermaNet.dk