AFRO-NETS> RFI: Control of Leprosy and TB

Request for Information: Control of Leprosy and TB

Hi,

I have to write about leprosy and I am interested in the possibili-
ties of the leprosy programmes to control tuberculosis, in terms of
harnessing the strengths of fieldworkers in control, case holding and
compliance. I've read a paper about Ethiopia (Lockwood and Saunder-
son, 1995) which showed much hope and I am curious in knowing whether
there have been similar experiences and what have been their outcome.

Thanks a lot.

Julia Valderrama, M.D., M.P.H.
mailto:juliav@bu.edu