AFRO-NETS> Re: Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report (5)

Re: Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report (5)
------------------------------------

Cecilia,

Please do carry on the good work. The daily report is very informa-
tive and helpful for a number of us.

Akin Jimoh,
Program Director
Development Communications
Lagos, Nigeria
mailto:devcoms.mrac@usa.net

--
The Media Resource and Advocacy Center (MRAC) Lagos, Nigeria is a me-
dia service support project of Development Communications (DevComs).