AFRO-NETS> Re: Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report (3)

Re: Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report (3)
------------------------------------

Hello List:

I am glad that people find these forwarded messages helpful. As Dieter
Neuvians mentioned, you can subscribe to the reports directly at:
<http://www.kaisernetwork.org/daily_reports/rep_index.cfm>
however, a lot of the information is not specifically related to Af-
rica. I am more than happy to continue providing the Africa-related
excerpts, but am also sensitive to contributing to e-mail build-up. If
at some point it is decided to discontinue these postings, I would be
happy to continue sending it out to individuals. Also, for those who
want more rather than less e-mails, CCMC monitors action on and media
coverage of reproductive health, international family planning, saving
women's lives, population, environment, etc.

Please e-mail me directly at <csnyder@ccmc.org> if you are interested
in these topics or go directly to:
http://www.PLANetWIRE.org

For right now, I will plan on continuing the postings to AFRO-NETS;
and I'll try to keep the e-mails reasonable!

Best wishes,
Cecilia

--
Cecilia Snyder
Senior Project Associate

[Since we had 2 positive and no negative voices about the postings we
shall continue distributing them via AFRO-NETS. DN Mod.]