AFRO-NETS> "Health Training" website updated

"Health Training" website updated
---------------------------------

http://www.healthtraining.org

The "Health Training" website is an internet-based inventory provid-
ing comprehensive information on postgraduate training and further
education opportunities in the field of International Health.

"Health Training" is published by Medicus Mundi Switzerland since
1997. The inventory is easy to handle: its integrated search machine
allows a combined search by topics, institutions, degree types and
countries. The Health Training website also provides links to the al-
ready existing online training opportunities.

In the last weeks, we have received quite a lot of updates by the
schools, and we compiled a lot of information from online and printed
sources. So have a look at it again!

The website administrators

--
Medicus Mundi Switzerland (MMS)