AFRO-NETS> Contributions to Guidelines for Reproductive Health

Contributions to Guidelines for Reproductive Health

Dear all,

The School of Human Genetics and Population Health (SOHGAPH) Kolkata
along with Gana Unnayan Parshad (GUP) Kolkata, India is coming up
with a new manual called 'Guidelines for Facilitators and Grass Root
Workers in Reproductive/Sexual Health Projects of the Third World'.
This will be comprised of two volumes. Part-I on 'Suggested steps of
conducting a Reproductive Health project'; Part-II on 'Technical Ca-
pacity Building'.

The methods will quote newer initiatives in community research, which
have made such projects outstandingly successful. We invite contribu-
tions from organizations working in the Third World countries espe-
cially in community research to submit their novel experiences / ini-
tiatives. A directory at the end will acknowledge such contributions.

Any new initiative coming under any of the following components of
reproductive health are welcome:
1. Prevention and Management of Unwanted Pregnancies
2. Safe Motherhood
3. Child Survival
4. Adolescent Health
5. Reproductive Tract Infections and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
   (including HIV/AIDS)
6. Gender and Sex Education and Counselling
7. Nutritional Services

Please e-mail all entries with the main text as an attachment to:

Dr. S. Chatterjee
Secretary, SOHGAPH
mailto:subidita@loxinfo.co.th