AFRO-NETS> RFI: Impact of Internet on community health (2)

RFI: Impact of Internet on community health (2)

Dear Michel,

I am quite interested in hearing about the response you get to your
request. I am coordinating a management strengthening project for
WHO, for the department Vaccines and Biologicals. We are starting in
8 African countries, and part of our approach to strengthen elec-
tronic capacity of these programmes to allow managers greater access
to updated information.

The second desire is to encourage south-to-south (peer-to-peer) ex-
changes of work experiences, to help disseminate best practices and
lessons learnt, and to help develop local solutions to local needs.

Please let me know of your findings, if that is acceptable to you.

I am going to Africa for two weeks for participation in training pro-
grammes, starting this Friday, but will be back here in the office by
March 21.

Kind regards,

Thomas O'Connell
Technical Officer, Office M329