AFRO-NETS> RFI: Impact of the Internet on Development

RFI: Impact of the Internet on Development

A dissertation looking at the impact of the internet on development
in Kenya through NGOs

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am a student at Newcastle University, England studying Geography
and development studies. I have chosen to do my dissertation on the
impact that the internet can have on development in Kenya. I will es-
pecially be trying to look at how the internet can help the rural
poor through NGOs.

I am going out to Nairobi to research this project in June but am
looking for an appropriate NGO to analyse its use of the internet.
I would be very interested to hear of any information or advice you
may be able to give me.

Yours sincerely,

Charles Brewer
mailto:charles.brewer@talk21.com