AFRO-NETS> International Health Conference on Sickle Cell Disease

International Health Conference on Sickle Cell Disease
August 28-31, 2000
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

The American Sickle Cell Research and Awareness Association, Inc.
[ASCRAA] is an international advocacy and humanitarian organization
based in Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

In collaboration with the Sickle Cell Research and Awareness Group
[SCRAG] based at the University of Port Harcourt, the Rivers State
Ministry of Health, and Ministry of Environment and Natural Re-
sources, we hosting the INTERNATIONAL HEALTH CONFERENCE ON SICKLE
CELL DISEASE AND ENVIRONMENTAL SICKLING INDUCERS from August 28-31,
2000, in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

For additional information, please visit our website:
http://sicklecellworld.org

Most respectfully yours,

Chief C. Willis, CEO/ASCRAA
mailto:ascraausa@hotmail.com