AFRO-NETS> HIV Vaccine Conference - AFRICA 2000 (3)

HIV Vaccine Conference - AFRICA 2000 (3)

My dear Prof,

I have waited for so long to see this come true. Abigail in Germany
first mentioned it to me via the internet. I am kindly suggesting
that you publicize the Conference to as many health discussion/ net-
works as possible and please create a web site for your wonderful re-
search Institute. (National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and
Development, Idu Abuja Nigeria).

Before I forget, Welcome to AFRO-NETS.

Adamu Ayuba
Tel: +234-9-523-0225; 523-6877