AFRO-NETS> CCPH 5th Annual Conference

CCPH 5th Annual Conference
--------------------------
May 5- May 8, 2001 San Antonio, Texas, USA

Dear Colleagues,

Save the Date! Community-Campus Partnerships for Health's 5th annual
conference will be held May 5-8, 2001 in San Antonio, Texas! Workshop
and poster proposals will be due this fall - stay tuned for details.

CCPH is a national non-profit organization that fosters health-
promoting partnerships between communities and higher educational in-
stitutions. In just three years, we have grown to a national network
of over 700 communities and campuses who are collaborating to improve
health through community-based learning, community-based research,
community service and community/economic development activities.

It's not too late to register for CCPH's 4th annual conference, "From
Community-Campus Partnerships to Capitol Hill: A Policy Agenda for
Health in the 21st Century", April 29-May 2, 2000 in Washington DC.
Registration forms may be obtained at:
http://futurehealth.ucsf.edu/ccph.html

or call our Fax on Demand service at 1-888-267-9183 and request
Document #203.

To find out more about CCPH membership and programs, please call
+1-415/476-7081, e-mail <ccph@itsa.ucsf.edu> or check out our web-
site at
http://futurehealth.ucsf.edu/ccph.html

To receive CCPH announcements by U.S. mail, please e-mail your con-
tact information to <ccph@itsa.ucsf.edu>

To find out about conference cosponsorship and exhibiting opportuni-
ties, please contact
Piper Krauel
mailto:piperk@itsa.ucsf.edu

Thanks!