AFRO-NETS> New Automatic Response on SATELLIFE Information Services!

New Automatic Response on SATELLIFE Information Services!

We are pleased to announce and direct your attention to a new and easy
way to learn about the FREE Information Services that SATELLIFE makes
available to you. SATELLIFE's services are open to health professionals
across the globe (but are directed to the developing world).

Just send your request message:
mailto:autoinfo@usa.healthnet.org

There should be no text in the body of your message. Leave the Subject
line blank.

You will soon receive the response detailing our services in your mail-
box.

Thank you for your interest in SATELLIFE!

Please visit us on the Web at:
http://www.healthnet.org
for more information.

--