AFRO-NETS> XV International Congress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria

XV International Congress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria

August 20-25, 2000
Cartagena de Indias, Colombia

Deadline for Abstracts

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the XV International Con-
gress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria, we want to remind you that
the deadline for abstract submission of papers to be presented in
oral and poster free sessions is April 15, 2000. The Abstract Submis-
sion Guidelines and form can be found and downloaded from our web-
site:
http://wwwprof.uniandes.edu.co/~xviftm/cartagena.htm

where you will also find all the necessary information about the Con-
gress, including Scientific Program, invited speakers, registration
forms, Hotel accomodation forms, tourist information, etc...

Once again we invite you to come to Cartagena de Indias, Colombia,
and attend the Congress. Nearly 300 leading scientists, from all over
the world have already accepted the invitation to participate in it
and share their knowledge and experience in a broad range of subjects
covering almost every possible topic in the field of Tropical Medi-
cine. The Congress will also provide a forum for discussing important
aspects related to primary health care, prevention and control of
diseases which impose a heavy burden upon the well being of peolpe
living in the tropical regions of the world.

The Congress is therefore a unique opportunity for you to discuss
your work with a wide, knowledgeable and interested audience in the
setting of a tropical city with countless attractions where you will
experience the unique Caribbean atmosphere together with the warmth
and friendliness of the Colombian people.

We look forward to meet you in Cartagena in August. Do not hesitate
to come. It will be an unforgettable experience.

Santiago Nichols, M.D., M.Sc.
Secretary General
mailto:rnichols@ns.ins.gov.co
http://wwwprof.uniandes.edu.co/~xviftm/cartagena