AFRO-NETS> Shipping Computers to The Gambia (10)

Shipping Computers to The Gambia (10)

At the moment, our project is only in the Kafanchan area. However we
are happy to work with others who wish to start similar projects in
other communities or institutions. We do not have the funds and person-
nel to go nation-wide yet. I will be visiting Nigeria from the 18th
April and would be happy to meet with you and/or your contacts.

Thanks for your interest.

John Dada
mailto:fantsuamfoundation@fantsuam.com