AFRO-NETS> RFI: Establishing a HIV project (2)

RFI: Establishing a HIV project (2)
-----------------------------------

Dear Prof Mwaluko,

I think the first step is to attend a training programme in community
development, which has a special focus on project cycle management,
organisational planning, participatory programme management and gen-
der analysis. There are many courses in this area and funding bodies
would be very generous if it is directly linked to a HIV project. I
will suggest a course, which delivers experiential learning given
your level of experience.

We deliver such international courses of 11-week duration. During
last course (September to December 1999), Health and Population Spe-
cial Interest Group participants produced a document on "HIV/AIDS: A
Guide for Community Workers". For further details please contact be-
low.

Regards,
Sanjoy

--