AFRO-NETS> RFI: Establishing a HIV project

RFI: Establishing a HIV project
-------------------------------

Hi there?

I am a Church elder in our Parish, St Nicholas Anglican Church in
Mwanza/Tanzania. How does one go about establishing an HIV project
with all the silence and stigma? I was lucky to have recently met
Rev. Gideon Byamugisha from Namirembe Cathedral in Uganda. He is a
PLWHA and I learnt a lot from him. He is lucky his Bishop is a modern
Bishop and he even takes part in supervision and the project has an
autonomous bank account! Archbishop Carey of Canterbury is their pa-
tron.

Regards,

Gabriel Mwaluko
Tanzania